Use Dog Poop Bags for Diapers

Now that I am through with diapers, I will share one tip. I couldn't always run stinky diapers to the trash outside, so I bought doggy poop bags (the kind you take with you on a walk to clean up after your dog). They were a penny each, the right size for 1 diaper to be tied up.

Our trash is composted, including diapers - even poopy ones. But this keeps the smell contained. I did daycare many years in-between my kids and grandchildren. This was cheap and fantastic.

By T andT Grandma from Benson MN

This reminded me of when my adult children were babies and we used disposable diapers. I used empty bread bags to dispose of the smelly diapers. I learned this one from my Mother.

Used Diaper
Reducing Disposible Diaper Pail Odors
Parenting Baby AdviceJune 30, 2010
Homemade Dog Diapers
Homemade Dog Diapers
small dog
Dog Diapers Won't Stay On
Pug looking guilty.
Training a Dog to Poop on a Training Pad
Dog Poop Bag Dispenser
Making a Dog Poop Bag Dispenser