Use Inserts From Magazines For Greeting Cards

Here is a craft idea. The inserts that come in all magazines for subscriptions and other advertisements. I use those as bases for my greeting cards. Some of them are as heavy as cardstock paper. I just cover the card with whatever decoration I am using and then glue the card to another piece of card stock. This also gives my cards a 3d effect. I recycle, enhance my craft and it's cheap.

By Georgetta from Waterloo, IA

That's a great idea. I always pull those inserts out of magazines as soon as I receive them. It's difficult to look at magazines with those attached. Better to recycle them than toss in the trash. Thanks for a great idea.

Handmade Christmas card.
Making Your Own Greeting Cards
Crafts Paper CardsNovember 28, 2007
Greeting Cards
Donating Old Greeting Cards
Woman Making Greeting Cards With Children
Saving Money on Greeting Cards
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
Making Fall Greeting Cards
Making Fall Birthday and Greeting Cards