Making Fake Snow

How do I make "snow" from Ivory flakes?

By Sue from Waukegan, IL

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I use a stand-up cheese grater to grate my soap for laundry detergent. I use the side that grates it the finest. If the soap is white it does look like snow. Hope this helps!

Making Artificial Snow
Making Artificial Snow
Crafts AdviceDecember 29, 2010
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice, Man Cleaning Snow and Ice off of Windshield
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice
Snow
Making Snow Muffins
How to Shovel Snow, Man Shoveling Snow
Shoveling Snow
snow boots
Keeping Snow Out of Boots
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 11:28:42 AM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.