Don't Buy Candy From Vending Machines

Stop buying candy out of the vending machines. Stock up on your favorite candy bars at the store when they go on sale for 3 for $1 or 4 for $1 - much cheaper than $.75 a piece in the vending machine.

By Mere

Sorry, but you can't keep candy bars in stock in most households. Also, you can't keep chocolate in a car! People use vending machines when they are out

It's a good idea if you can do it - maybe have a stash that is strictly for sack lunches, for example. But I have the same problem as scarlet - I can go through a week's worth of chocolate in a day, if it's on hand. I bought four bags of chocolate chips and gave them to my son to keep at his house, so we would still have them when we wanted to make cookies!

Food and Recipes Food Tips SnacksFebruary 24, 2005
Vending Machine
Name Ideas for a Vending Business
Cleaning Your Carpet Without a Machine
Cleaning Your Carpet Without a Machine
Repairing a PFAFF Sewing Machine
Repairing a Pfaff Sewing Machine
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 11:33:27 AM on 10.0.0.57 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.