Pugie Fay - Rescue Chihuahua

My dog name is Pugie Fay she is 4 years old. We adopted her when she was 6 months old she had just had puppies. We got her from the animal shelter. It was her last day there they would of put her down. She love to go visiting down the road. She goes riding the four wheeler with my grandfather. She also likes to ride with me on the riding lawn more. I wish more people would adopt then buy animals there is a lot of good animals at the shelter people don't take the time to look.

By ASHLEY from LOUISIANA, LAF

What a darling looking sweetheart - It's good that she got the chance to go to a loving home! She sure is a sweety!

You're a good person for saving a life. She has such a sweet face.

I agree with you, there are way too many critters in shelters waiting for someone to love !! Thanks to you, her life was saved !!!! :-)

I have always gotten my dogs from shelters and they have been the best dogs!

What a little doll she is! I would love for you to post a picture of her riding on the four-wheeler with your grandfather!

Chihuahua
Chihuahua Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsJanuary 23, 2006
Chihuahuas
Chihuahua Mix Photos
Chihuahua Clothing Patterns
🎉
🎄