Peroxide for Laundry Whitening

You can add 1 cup of peroxide, instead of bleach to whiten laundry. If there is blood or other difficult stains, pour peroxide directly on the stain. Let it sit for a minute, then rub and rinse with cold water. Repeat if necessary.

By Kelly from Largo, FL

I just used this to clean one of my son's favorite old golf hats. I wet the incredibly dirty and sweaty part with peroxide, and rubbed it with a bar of soap and allowed it to set in for an hour or so. Then I put it in the washer with a load of clothes. My husband couldn't believe how clean it looked. Not perfect, but lots better than before. The cap was white and its visor was black. The peroxide didn't fade the black part at all.

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryAugust 24, 2007
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
Uses for Hydrogen Peroxide
Uses for Hydrogen Peroxide
Cleaning With Hydrogen Peroxide
Cleaning With Hydrogen Peroxide
Girl Whitening Her Teeth
Whitening Your Teeth
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 2:04:07 PM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.