Underwear Accidentally Flushed Down the Toilet

How can I unclog my toilet bowl? I accidentally flushed the underwear of my nephew into the toilet bowl.

By Marrietta from San Jose del Monte, Bulacan, Philippines

You will have to unbolt the toilet from the floor and get it out, if it's still this side of the "s" pipe. Good luck.

And if you have to unbolt the toilet, you will need to have a new wax ring on hand before re-seating the toilet or you'll end up with water damage on the floor from water leaking when flushing. You might want to simply consider hiring a plumber.

I would try a plumber's snake. Ask people you know if they have one you can borrow or else go to one of those places that rents everything! In NY they are called Abbey Rent-all.

Home and Garden Repair Home PlumbingOctober 9, 2010
clogged toilet
Fixing a Toilet Clogged By Feminine Pads
Bar of Soap Stuck in a Toilet
Bar of Soap Stuck in Toilet
An organized underwear drawer.
Organizing Underwear
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 2:12:00 PM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.