Product FinderConsumer Advice

Raised Element Covers for Glass Top Stove

I am looking for information about raised element covers to use for cooking on a smooth top stove.

By Patrick from Memphis, TN

Contact kingjames AT miraclemanmaintenance.com Good luck.

I read a post on here from a woman that was looking for the wire trivets which we used to use under coffee pots, etc she tried a metal coat hanger over the burner of her cook top, so I tried it and it works. I don't know if this is what you are talking about but my cooking does not stick to the pan nearly as bad as it did and I keep the heat lower on my cook top. It seems to cook hotter than the elements on the regular electric range. Hope this helps you.