Raised Element Covers for Glass Top Stove

I am looking for information about raised element covers to use for cooking on a smooth top stove.

By Patrick from Memphis, TN

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Contact kingjames AT miraclemanmaintenance.com Good luck.

I read a post on here from a woman that was looking for the wire trivets which we used to use under coffee pots, etc she tried a metal coat hanger over the burner of her cook top, so I tried it and it works. I don't know if this is what you are talking about but my cooking does not stick to the pan nearly as bad as it did and I keep the heat lower on my cook top. It seems to cook hotter than the elements on the regular electric range. Hope this helps you.

Consumer Advice Product FinderApril 9, 2010
Black smooth top cooking range.
Cleaning Spills on a Smooth Top Stove
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Glass Top Stove
Using Cast Iron Pan on Glass Top Stoves
metal burner covers
Uses for Burner Covers
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 11:43:49 AM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.