Raised Element Covers for Glass Top Stove

I am looking for information about raised element covers to use for cooking on a smooth top stove.

By Patrick from Memphis, TN

April 9, 20100 found this helpful

Contact kingjames AT miraclemanmaintenance.com Good luck.

ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
April 10, 20100 found this helpful

I read a post on here from a woman that was looking for the wire trivets which we used to use under coffee pots, etc she tried a metal coat hanger over the burner of her cook top, so I tried it and it works. I don't know if this is what you are talking about but my cooking does not stick to the pan nearly as bad as it did and I keep the heat lower on my cook top. It seems to cook hotter than the elements on the regular electric range. Hope this helps you.

ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Consumer Advice Product FinderApril 9, 2010
Black smooth top cooking range.
Cleaning Spills on a Smooth Top Stove
Smooth Top Stove
Cleaning a Smooth Top Stove
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
metal burner covers
Uses for Burner Covers
Christmas Ideas!
Thanksgiving Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 18, 2016 at 10:41:40 AM on in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.
Loading Something Awesome!