Teen With Stretch Marks

I'm a teenager and have stretch marks where they are easily seen. It's affecting my self esteem a lot seeing that I am a model and bathing suit season is coming soon. I am in shape, I just wanna be able to throw on a bathing suit or wear a (v) cut shirt or wear a belly shirt without seeing stretch marks everywhere.

If someone could help, this would be greatly appreciated. Something cheap and fast please.

Thank you.

Vitamin E oil. You can use the vitamin capsules and prick a hole into it and squeeze out the oil, or you can buy a bottle of oil in the vitamin section of most stores, rub it on the affect areas twice daily. It may not work as quickly as you like, but continuous use will reduce the appearance of scars, and stretch marks. I have had multiple surgeries and have used vitamin E oil on the scars to help reduce their appearance.

Good luck,

Tina

Hey, I'm a teen too!

And my word! I have stretch marks too.

It really does suck to have them, but I have yet to rid of them.

I will personally try the Vitamin E oil, to see if it work.

Though, I just saw some ad by google on the side of this page and it says it removes stretchmarks fast or permanently?

I don't know that to be true or not.

Just a thought about what I found that could help though. ^_^

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care Stretch MarksMarch 9, 2007
Father teaching his son to drive
Teaching a Teen to Drive
A pregnant woman rubbing cream in her belly to prevent stretch marks.
Remedies for Stretch Marks
Preventing Stretch Marks
new shoes
Homemade Liquid Shoe Stretch
🎄