Dump Bars

Just as the title says it is a dump recipe that you can vary the ingredients in and it is done in 45 minutes with little mess.

• 2 cups white sugar
  • 1 1/4 cup flour
  • 5 eggs
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1 cup oil
  • 1 tsp. vanilla

Optional:

• 1/2 cup cocoa
  • 1 cup chocolate chips
  • 1 small pkg pudding mix

Directions:

"Dump' the first 7 ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir just until the ingredients are all moistened - do not over mix. Spread in a greased 9x13 pan. If you opt for the chocolate chips sprinkle them on the top, do not stir them in. Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees F. If using a pudding mix bake 5 minutes longer.

One of my favorite options is to add 1 small package of butterscotch pudding mix instead of the cocoa and top with the chocolate chips. You can use any flavor of pudding and chip combination you like. I had Watkins butterscotch mix on hand so I used it. Yummy!

By latrtatr from Loup City,NE

Sounds like a recipe I would like. I do have one question. You indicated the chips should be sprinkled on top, not mixed in. What about the pudding? Should it be mixed in?

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Cookies BarsJune 15, 2010
bowl of shredded coconut
Making Almond Joy Bars
peanut butter bars with chocolate and bacon
Peanut Butter Bars Recipes
Dump Cake
Dump Cake Recipes
Pumpkin Dump Cake
Pumpkin Dump Cake Recipes
🎄
🍂