Crickets Inside House

Does anyone know how to get rid of camel crickets (also known as cave crickets)? They are driving me crazy coming into my home. I've done my best to seal openings where they may be coming in, but they still manage. Thanks and God bless.

By Joan from Lewes, DE

I purchased a gallon of 9 month insect repellent spray from the hardware store and sprayed my foundation and all around the basement windows with this stuff. No more spiders or crickets except for the occasional one here & there. I live in a fairly dry climate so spraying twice a year is good for me but give it a try. For the crickets already in your house, there is a granular bait you can use for them to feed on to kill them.

Cricket on white
Getting Rid of Crickets in the House
Home and Garden Pest Control AdviceNovember 6, 2009
Woman Showing Cricket to Children
Crickets as Pets
Cricket on a leaf.
Getting Rid of Crickets Outside
guilty dog
Dog Peeing and Pooping Inside
Removing Condensation from Inside a Watch