Scenery: Beach Visit

This is my sister at the beach enjoying herself. She loved it! It was really sunny!

By Stella

Hi Stella,Thanks for sharing Rosa's picture at the beach.I know that all of you go as much as possible. Does Albert like the beach to? Sure wish I were there having fun.

Nana Sandie

What a little sweetheart your sister is Stella. I can remember when I was about her size making sand castles on Clearwater Beach here in Florida. There were so many nice shells to be found just walking around back in those days, (late 1930's and even into the 60's), but there are no longer very many at all, sadly. It looks like you have quite a few there on your beach. Do you girls collect them?

I'd use them to decorate my sand castles, and built walls around them, and make "pens" to hold all my bugs that I

caught. I knew the right name for the bugs , but they'd dig themselves into the wet sand every time a wave would wash them ashore. I had to be quick to catch them. I'd pretend they were my cows, but they'd disappear faster than I could round them up. LOL

This is a lovely picture, and I hope you are keeping a nice scrapbook with your pictures and "journaling" them as well.

Thank you for sharing with us. Hope to see more from you.

Pookarina / Julia

She really looks like she's having fun. I had a little red bucket and shovel just like hers when I was a little girl. I once

found a starfish, and kept it in my bucket with water, but my mother wouldn't let me bring it home. She told me its mother wouldn't know where it was, and would worry, so I went down to the water and put it back.

I'm glad you have a nice beach to go to and enjoy. I only have big lakes around me now, and I miss all the fun at the

Atlantic Ocean.

Thank you for sharing with us.

An adorable little girl, Stella. I'm betting she is having fun playing in the sand on such a nice day.

Thank you for sharing her with us.

Hi, Stella. I used to enjoy playing at the beach, too. I don't live near a beach anymore, but hope to be able to visit one again someday. Thanks so much for giving us a "preview of summer" in late winter, I feel warmer already!

February 28, 2011 Flag

This was the first time we took my granddaughters to the beach in CA. Our 2 year old just didn't want to leave!

By Randa Wagner

Scenery: Beach Visit (CA)

Scenery: Beach Visit (CA)

Scenery: Beach Visit (CA)

Scenery: Beach Visit (CA)

I remember that sadness too, having to leave. Sometimes my brothers and I didn't "see" our Mom motioning to us to come into shore. (07/14/2010)

By pigeon toes

Scenery: Beach Visit (CA)

Good for you, introducing your kids to the majesty of the ocean at an early age. Having been born and raised in Indiana, I don't recall visiting an honest-to-God ocean until I was 13. By then I was old enough that it terrified me! (07/14/2010)

By JustPlainJo

Scenery: Beach Visit (CA)

So sweet. Just had to post it on my FB. (07/14/2010)

By pigeon toes

Scenery: Beach Visit (CA)

She's a beautiful little girl. (07/15/2010)

By mulberry204

Photos SceneryFebruary 28, 2011
A deflated beach ball used as a wedge pillow.
Using Beach Balls
Driftwood Door Handle
Driftwood Craft Ideas
Whistler Peak
British Columbia Frugal Travel Guide
beach shell rocks and wood
Beach Theme Craft Ideas