Urine on Leather Couch

I have a very bad urinary incontinence problem, and have noticed a urine odor on my couch and on my car seat, (both leather) what can I use to get it out?

By Becky from Boise, ID

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

There is a product called Urine Gone, for pets, but it should work for any kind of urine.

How do you get urine smell out of a leather sofa?

August 18, 2011 Flag

My daughter has just peed on my leather corner sofa. The cushions don't come off and it has soaked through to the bottom. I just poured white vinegar over the sofa and have let it soak through. Will that be enough or do I need to do more? I can't afford a new one so I need to stop it from smelling. Please help.

By Joanne

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Someone's cat peed on a leather saddle. Febreeze removed the odor. Spray some on a rag and wipe the area as best you can, then wipe with a barely damp cloth to remove the Febreeze.

February 15, 2010 Flag

There was an incident at my house over the holiday does anyone have any idea how to get the smell of human urine out of a nice leather couch?

Kenya from Chicago, IL

Answers:

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

November 27, 2007 Flag

A friend past out on my leather couch after a long night drinking and urinated on it! How do I clean it? What can I do?

Amanda from Atlanta, GA

Answers:

Urine on Leather Couch

Buy Urine Gone, it is worth the money. go to www.UrineGone.com.they send you the liquid and a black light to locate the stain. It works great! Removes the smell and the stain.

It works on pet and human urine (10/19/2005)

By Cat Somerville

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
cat on a leather couch
Cleaning Urine Stains and Odors From Leather Furniture
Home and Garden Cleaning LeatherFebruary 15, 2010
Sharpie Marker on Leather Couch
Cleaning Permanent (Sharpie) Marker from Leather Furniture
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 18, 2017 at 1:18:56 AM on 10.0.1.74 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.