Shop At Church Mega Sales

Every year our local church has this huge sale where if you come on the last day, not only is everything still there, they start at noon with $3.00 a bag whatever will fit; then at 3:00, it's everything half off; then at 5:00 whatever is left is free. A lot of the items were donated so they are new, but you also find some really rare finds.

Today, I got tons of stuff for Christmas and loads of costume jewelry. I spent $30 dollars today and left with 6 wagons full of things that took my son and I three trips to get home!

By blabla3269 from Berkley, MI

This is great if you don't have a full time job and have to be at work during these sales. Rarely are they on weekends when I'm off work. So, good for you.....you made out great. Wish they'd have these sales on weekends. But then again, church is usually held on Sunday's, so that would only leave Saturday and I understand they usually have a lot of things to get rid of and need more than one day to do so. So again, good for you and you have a lot less competition from us working folks.

A table full of items for sale at a garage sale.
Finding Garage Sales
Buying TipsSeptember 28, 2011
Planning a Church Brunch
Planning a Church Brunch
Church Tea
Church Harvest Tea Ideas
small white church
Church Banquet Decoration Ideas
Church Decorated for Wedding
Decorating a Church for a Wedding
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 11:56:56 AM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.