Cleaner for the H2O Steam Cleaner

I own an H2O steam cleaner and want to continue using it for cleaning my carpets, but the carpet cleaning liquid that came with the machine is now all used up. I do not want to deal with this company and wonder what I can use to replace this concentrated cleaner that was mixed with water and came out in the steam leaving no soapy residue. As I am in Canada, I have to rely on Canadian retailers. I tried the Canadian Tire store, and they only have products that foam-up.

By Jeri from Ottawa, Canada

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Try water only. My H20 Steam cleaner uses only water and it cleans. The steam that come from the cleaner is what cleans the rugs and floors. Hope this helps.

Someone using a carpet cleaner.
Using A Steam Carpet Cleaner
Consumer Advice Product FinderJuly 21, 2010
Fabric Steam Press
Repairing a Fabric Steam Press
Steam Mop
Using a Steam Mop
Steam Mop
Repairing an H2O Steam Mop
Steam Cleaner
Steam Cleaner Doesn't Release Steam
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 19, 2017 at 8:28:04 AM on 10.0.0.159 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.