Cleaner for the H2O Steam Cleaner

I own an H2O steam cleaner and want to continue using it for cleaning my carpets, but the carpet cleaning liquid that came with the machine is now all used up. I do not want to deal with this company and wonder what I can use to replace this concentrated cleaner that was mixed with water and came out in the steam leaving no soapy residue. As I am in Canada, I have to rely on Canadian retailers. I tried the Canadian Tire store, and they only have products that foam-up.

By Jeri from Ottawa, Canada

Answers

Try water only. My H20 Steam cleaner uses only water and it cleans. The steam that come from the cleaner is what cleans the rugs and floors. Hope this helps.