Buy Gift Cards from Resale Sites

Many people receive gift cards that they don't want or forget to use. There are websites where you can sell your card for slightly less than its value. My tip involves the flip side. The same websites allow anyone to buy these gift cards, thereby getting the card at a discount. For example, a gift card from department store for $50.00, may be sold to you for $45.00. The discounts vary. Combine the card with a store discount and the savings will add up.

Source: Clark Howard radio show. He also has a website.

By Brenda from Antelope, CA

In case folks don't know how to find these resale sites, just a tip. I used plasticjungle.com to unload some unwanted Bath & Body cards and a Chili's gift card. I got 98% of the value because I traded them for other gift cards I really wanted. You can get cash for a lower value but getting a usable gift card is the better way to use these sites.

Christmas Gift Card
Giving Gift Cards for Christmas
Better Living Frugal Living TipsDecember 29, 2010
Framed Business Card
Other Uses for Business Cards
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
A couple shopping online.
Sites Like ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities
🎉
🎄