Use "Sippy Tops" on Flavored Water Bottles

I always carry a bottle of water to drink in my van. I save the 'sippy tops' from water bottles and put them on the bottles of flavored water that I like. This makes driving safer, as there have been no spills or dribbles if I hit a bump and I don't have to take my eyes off the road, or hands off the wheel to remove the cap of the bottle. To clean the 'sippy tops' I fill a cup with hot water, drop in 2 denture tablets and let them soak overnight. In the morning, just rinse and let dry.

By Joandogs

Great idea, and I'm especially impressed that you've found a good way to get those tops actually clean.

I also use the denture tablets to clean the water bottles from which my 4 dogs drink - fill bottles with hot water, drop in 2 tablets and leave overnight, rinse in the morning. Since my pups have beards, drinking from bowls was too slippery for me!

Red Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Water Bottle Tips and Tricks
Food and Recipes Food Tips BeveragesMarch 27, 2009
Old Perfume Bottle
Uses for Old Perfume Bottles
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Water Softener
Buying a Water Softener
Empty Wine Bottles
Finding Empty Wine Bottles
🎄