- tote bags
- patterns to draw on purse or you can free hand it
- acrylic and fabric paint or fabric pictures
- no sew glue or spray adhesive
- fringe or ribbon
For Rudolph purse:
- Cut out any fabric picture you want to use. Spray adhesive or apply no sew glue and place on purse.
- Let dry, then embellish with paint or fringe or whatever you have.
For Gingerbread House purse:
- Just draw picture on and paint.
- Let dry and then embellish. li>
Just use your imagination!
By Sandy from Bluff City, TN
December 21, 20060 found this helpful
WOW THESE ARE TOTALLY AWESOME
December 23, 20060 found this helpful
Sandy I love your purses. You live near me. I'm in Blountville, TN. Wow... Teresa
December 29, 20060 found this helpful
Sandy your purses are magnificent. Well done on making them. Thank you for the directions to make them. I will try this out too. I love purses and can't afford what I would like to get every month or season. I love sewing too. I think you should sell some of your creations next Christmas.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 19, 2016 at 10:41:55 PM on 10.0.2.160 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us