Encouragement to Lose Weight

I needed to lose 20 pounds before our vacation trip. My husband was so encouraging by walking, exercising and cooking healthly meals. The one thing he did that really gave me hope.

1 photo of yourself, 1 photo of a body the size I wanted to be.

Take your photo and the body size you desire to be and scan it together. Wow I was so encouraged to lose that extra weight.

I was so encouraged to see my beautiful face with the body I would have in the months to come.

By Sharon from McGehee, Arkansas

Great Idea. I am very good with scanning and Photshop myself. Once I did a funny invite for a lingerie shower, placing the bride's head on a Victoria's secret model. It looked totally realistic. The bride and the guests got a big kick out of it. I have always wanted to help teenagers' with their school & graduation photos. Some teens experience acne, braces and other things that make them dislike themselves. I know I did. Confidence can take a nose dive at that time & I want to show kids how great they really are in a photo without all the temporary craziness of adolescence. I think it would be a great confidence booster!

Health & Beauty Weight LossAugust 11, 2006
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
A woman trying to choose between an apple or a cupcake.
Dieting Tips and Tricks
Yogurt Bread Dough
Weight Watchers Yogurt Bread Dough
Weighing in on Scale
Using Weight Watchers