Marking Beauty Product For Easy Use

1. Regarding eyeliner and eyebrow pencils: Because both sides have similar caps (one for the pencil liner, the other for a brush or eraser), taking each one off to examine is tedious. By putting a spot of pink nail polish on the tip of the actual liner cap, I save time in the morning by uncapping the side I am looking for the first time.

2. Hair product in shower: For some reason, most of my shower hair products are in white containers. I have taken a permanent pen and written the numerical order in which to select the bottles: 1 for shampoo, 2 for conditioner, 3 for cream rinse, etc.

This system allows me to use the products without having to read the labels.

By Dale from New Orleans

I like the idea about the shampoo bottles. When I take my shower in the morning, I usually don't have my contacts in and I have to really look to see the label to know which I have. This would save time.

Thanks,

TC in MO

Oh, thanks so much, I forgot that earlier this week, when running late for work. I had to rewash hair after putting the shampoo in twice instead of conditioner. Thanks I will go mark my bottles now.

A woman using an eyebrow pencil.
Makeup Tips and Tricks
Health & Beauty Beauty AdviceJanuary 17, 2008
Homemade Beauty Products
Storing Homemade Beauty Products
Marking Hard Boiled Eggs
Marking Hard Boiled Eggs
kid wearing a jacket
Marking Jackets for School
Woman Applying Eyebrow Pencil
Eyebrow Pencil Usage Tips and Tricks
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 20, 2017 at 5:45:19 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.