Dump It In Tuna Bake
- 2 (7 oz) cans of chunk tuna
- 4 1/2 cup ( 3 -2 1/4 oz cans) shoestring potatoes
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) evaporated milk
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (3oz) can of mushroom pieces
- 1 (4 oz) can chopped pimientos
Dump all the ingredients into a greased 2 qt. casserole and mix together. Bake at 370 degrees F for about 45 minutes. Makes 6 to 8 servings.
By Sandy from Graettinger, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 18, 2016 at 2:01:02 PM on 10.0.1.90 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us