Layered Tortellini-Spinach Salad
- 1 package frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 packages fresh baby spinach
- 6 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 Tbsp. thinly sliced green onions
- 1 package sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 bottle ranch salad dressing
Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl, layer spinach, cabbage, tomatoes and onions. Drain tortellini and rinse in cold water; place over onions. Top with bacon. Drizzle with salad dressing; do not toss. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 19, 2017 at 6:25:11 PM on 10.0.1.150 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us