Layered Tortellini-Spinach Salad
- 1 package frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 packages fresh baby spinach
- 6 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 Tbsp. thinly sliced green onions
- 1 package sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 bottle ranch salad dressing
Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl, layer spinach, cabbage, tomatoes and onions. Drain tortellini and rinse in cold water; place over onions. Top with bacon. Drizzle with salad dressing; do not toss. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 12, 2017 at 12:31:08 AM on 10.0.1.114 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us