Layered Tortellini-Spinach Salad
- 1 package frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 packages fresh baby spinach
- 6 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 Tbsp. thinly sliced green onions
- 1 package sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 bottle ranch salad dressing
Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl, layer spinach, cabbage, tomatoes and onions. Drain tortellini and rinse in cold water; place over onions. Top with bacon. Drizzle with salad dressing; do not toss. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 1, 2016 at 11:37:54 PM on 10.0.2.48 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us