White Gel Pen for Christmas Cards

For a festive mood during December buy a white gel pen to address the green/red envelopes or cards and letters you send.

By Melanie

Although this would be lovely for things you are delivering personally, please reconsider for envelopes going through the mail. If I use colored envelopes for Christmas cards, I often put white stickers on them and write the address clearly in black on the white labels. The folks in the Post Office who have to decipher your handwritten cards will be much more likely to be able to read them.

I've done this for awhile now at Christmas time, I even send my bills this way through the post office and no problems. The pens I'm talking about are very bright white and actually contrast very well to be seen on the green and red envelopes. For my bills in the month of Dec. I buy the envelopes and forgo the ones that come with the bills, and then write Merry Christmas on the back for whoever opens the envelope. I figure they could use a little cheer too.

But of course it's always important to be careful and have people feel safe though, so your idea is good as well.

Holidays and Parties Christmas GiftsNovember 28, 2004
Hand Scooping Out Homemade Hair Gel
Homemade Hair Gel Recipes
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
A woman filling out Christmas cards.
Saving Money on Christmas Cards