Changing a Bobbin Winder Spindle Gasket

How do I change the winder gasket? I got my sewing machine apart and need to change the gasket that is on the post of the bobbin holder (winder).

When you put the spool on the post and push it over to the right so the machine will wind the bobbin it won't turn without that gasket or ring that is on that post down inside the machine. You can't see it from the outside, you have to look down inside with a flashlight. I just have to get the gasket probably from Brother for the CS-8150.

By Karen

How about cutting a gasket from a margarine tub lid, use the old one as a pattern. If it needs to be thicker just double the plastic gasket.

Home and Garden Repair Machines Sewing MachinesSeptember 8, 2010
Sewing Machine
Bobbin Case Keeps Falling Out of a Sewing Machine
Open Pressure Cooker
Removing Pressure Cooker Gasket Odor
Bobbin Thread Keeps Breaking
Bobbin Thread Keeps Breaking
White changing table with drawers below.
Uses for a Baby Changing Table