Uses for Empty Babywipe Containers

I use the empty container to cover my electric outlets that my appliances are plugged into. It is extra wide to cover the entire outlet. I used 2 small screws at the bottom and top to secure it to the wall. My grandson was always trying to reach for the plug when he came to visit. Since I could not unplug the refrigerator I came up with this idea. It worked. He no longer reaches for the plugs because he can't see them.

By Patricia from Alabama

Post your ideas below!

I use empty baby wipe containers in the bathroom to store cotton balls, Q-tips, bandaids, shampoo, conditioner samples, and the list goes on. You can take the label off or cover and decorate them. They make nice jewelry boxes when covered to store earrings, bracelets, hair clips etc. They are great in the laundry room too for small items like dryer sheets and stain sticks. Also if covered nicely use in your office for paper clips, coupons and the list goes on! I am sure you can think of a few of your own. Just thought of another one in fact, make a mini first aid kit for the car. Include bandaids, first aid ointment, etc.

By Andrea Strobel

let the kids have them for their little toys - especially in the car - I save my softkins boxes for storage

Take lid off, use container for small toys, books, crayons, puzzle and game pieces, sewing stuff-scissors, needles and thread, washing the baby down quickly, or for cleaning water for small job, storing extras in the bathroom-toothpaste, bars of soap or for storing lids to containers. I uses these containers everywhere. It saves a lot of money rather than buying containers. If you want to stack--leave lid on. You can also label or decorate outside.

By Christine

I make babywipes! Use BOUNTY paper towels cut in half with electric knife. (other brands turn to mush) Fold to fit container. Boil 3 cups water-add 2T. baby oil and 2T. baby wash OR baby shampoo, pour over wipes until soaked through. This recipe makes enough solution for one half roll of paper towels.

I used to use mine to keep small toys for the kids when they were very young to help keep them entertained when we wold go on trips to the mall or anywhere else. Also you could remove the lid and plant herb plants in them.

Well you could store modeling clay in them

Add it to your suitcase to hold little things that tend to get tossed around and even lost.

A make do temporary seed starter/flower pot

No we aren't talking about the cylinder Babywipe containers.

for those a bathroom slop toy

a place to hide valuables

a soap pad container instead of those leaking boxes

A storage container for the trunk of your car to keep electriccal tape, fuses, pliers and such.

1. Give them to you child's teacher. When I was teaching first grade I used them for everything!

2. Use them to pack up gifts for soldiers overseas. They are the perfect size and sturdy enough to make it there. They can use them to send things back, keep them, pass them on, or toss them.

3. Use them to store extra grocery bags wherever you need some-in the car, the babies room, the kitchen, etc.

4. Keep the covers on them and let you toddler use them as building blocks.. Extra bonus you can teach them to put things away by filling them up-an activity that they love anyway!

By Deanna

I use empty baby wipes to store my glue gun and glue sticks and my soldering iron and solder.....for many other craft items as welll...and they last virtually forever....the ones I have are from when my youngest daughter was a baby and she is now 13 years old.

For the round (cylindrical) containers with the hole top center--use them to hold your yarn ball/skein while knitting or crocheting. Feed the yarn through the top--keeps it from rolling away!

This would also work with the pop-up style rectangular boxes.

I use them for the obvious ones - storing toys for car trips, tools in the trunks so they don't move all over the place. But I also remove the tops and use them in all of our dresser "underware" drawers to seperate undies, socks, longjohns, etc. And my husband made a play table for my daughter out of them. All you need is a glue gun and some patience. He glued the four legs together and the top he glue seperately on the ground with one box over what was needed. So that he only had to glue the perimeter of the securing edges in order to stabilize it. She adores it. Each outer corner he made with the opening side up, to store crayons, legos and such in. Good luck.

Have a toddler, know someone that does? If you can get them, save the tubs that diaper wipes come in. They make excellent containers for all types of things - even jewelry!

By MonCherie

I AM AN EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANT FOR K-5 AND I USE THE EMPTY BABY WIPE CONTAINERS FOR EVERYTHING IN THE CLASSROOM FROM CRAYON HOLDERS, CRAFT ITEMS, CD HOLDERS. I DECORATE THEM AND USE THEM AROUND THE ROOM.

I use them to cover my electric outlets used for plugging my appliances, My grandson tried to reach the plugs that is used for the refrigarater. I covered the outlet with the empty container, I put 2 screws on the top and bottom of container to attatch it to the wall. It really worked for me, My grandson hasn't been near the outlet again.

I have used these to put travel toys in!! Works great when traveling and its small!! Holds plenty of crayons/markers or just small toys such as hotwheel cars!! And its easy for little ones to get to while traveling

And since we go camping----I've used them for emergancy kits, make up my own rather than buying a fancy one!

I used mine as a holder for dryer sheets (the carboard boxes "leak" the scent) and a mini baby kit (pacifier, baby thermometer, nose syringe, fingernail clippers, etc) for a baby shower gift.

When my kids were small, the containers held crayons, pencils etc.

hi there i am having a brithday party for my son next month

i could not find everything for the themeo f his party

so i took the baby wipes comtainers paper mached them and made treat treasure chest for the kids to take home instead of treat bags

for the boys i put the chocolate coins and some pirate related toys and candy

and for the girls the same thing but topped them with cute little costume jewelery

they got so ecxited when they saw them

i am doing some for my other son the in the theme of jimmy neutron and am making them to match the pinata

which is going to be a rocket ship

fun craft for everyone

and they are a real hit

Now I reuse the one that came in a gift pack for my youngest (I've used it for 15 months.....that is a lot of wipes!) But when my older one was born, I bought Baby Magic wipes, because I trust their formula, and the box looks like blocks, so we bought the containers and by the time he was walking, had enough blocks to build a fort! We played with them for a long time until we had to move.....then some were used for organizing.

I used to work for a local preschool as a helper in their kitchen. The school used the wet wipes in the round container. After the containers were empty, they and the lids were washed and dried.

The cook would then fill the container with any leftover spaghetti or other leftovers to be stored in the freezer. It is easy to label the leftovers with a Sharpie Marker.

Marker Storage! with the flat sqarish ones, take the lids off of baby wipe container. Pour plaster of paris into the container, before this sets place marker lids (holes facing up) into the plaster of paris. Let it dry. Place markers into their lids. Now preschoolers wont loose the lids to markers (they will just lose the markers instead!) I used this in preschool classrooms and it was great!

Open baby wipes container.
Uses for Baby Wipes Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Uses for Disinfectant Wipe Containers
A vintage Band-Aid tin.
Uses for Band-Aid Containers
Uses for Plastic Dog Food Containers
🎉
🎄