Using Homemade Bisquick

When you make your own Bisquick how much do you use at a time? And if you are making pancakes how much do you use? Thanks for all who can help.

Jamish from Ransom

I would think you could use the recipes for the commercial Bisquick whick can be found at:

http://www.bettycrocker.com/Products/Bisquick

what ever recipe you are using from pancakes, to buiscuits and etc, just use the amt of the flour called for in the recipe (be sure to omit all the dry ing in your mix). been making own mixes for years, and this is how you use them. Good Luck, and Happy Eatting

I use this homemade mix mostly for pancakes/waffles. I use about 1/4 mix per person per pancake/waffle. I use it also for dumplings -- just mix the dough and drop by spoonfills into the broth.

Also, I use club soda for my liquid in the dough mix. It makes anything fluffier and more moist.

Here is a printable cookbook, with a recipe for homemade baking mix and many recipes for using it. It's the recipe I use and can honestly say it's a good one.

http://www.umext.maine.edu/onlinepubs/PDFpubs/4029.pdf

Food and Recipes Food Tips AdviceJanuary 18, 2008
Photo of homemade orange jello.
Homemade Jello (Gelatin) Recipes
Man cleaning the oven.
Homemade Oven Cleaner Recipes
Bisquick Mix Recipe
Homemade Bisquick Mix Recipes
🎄
🍂