Buy Gift Bags at a Dollar Store

I have discovered The Dollar Store as a place to buy gift bags. I keep a drawer in the guest room dresser full of them. They are dollar for the large ones and some are 2 for a dollar. I have even gotten 4 for a dollar. No more paying two to five dollars for gift bags.

By Jean

I have 2 gift bags full of assorted gift bags, one bag for birthday gift bags and one for baby and multi use gift bags. As I go to garage sales in the summer I pick them up for 25 cents each and, boy, can you find all kinds at garage sales. I look for the "like new" ones and have bought all sizes, in all patterns and colors. I also have colored tissue paper in another gift bag to use for covering the top of the gift. This way I can put more $ into the actual gift to give away, not the packaging.

Wal-mart also has those little lunch sack looking gift bags that are in all sorts of colors and they only cost 20-30 cents each! I always keep these on hand for last minute gifts.

Photo of gift bags at a store.
Saving Money on Gift Bags
Holidays and Parties Gifts Gift WrappingNovember 7, 2004
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Oranges in Mesh Bag
Uses for Mesh Orange Bags
A man holding a dollar.
Shopping at Dollar Stores
Dollar Weed
Getting Rid of Dollar Weed