Fix Make Up Mistake With Q-Tip

Ever gotten your make-up completely finished, only to screw up your eyes by accidentally bumping your mascara brush against your eyelid or elsewhere? Fear not! Take a dry Q-tip, place it over mascara smudge. Twirl the Q-tip, keeping it in the same spot. Pull Q-tip away from face and the spot should be completely gone without further make-up damage.

By April from Albany, GA

I have always done that, but have found that if you accidentally touch your eyelashes with the Qtip before your mascara has set, then little strands of cotton can get stuck to your lashes. I use waterproof mascara, and use an eye lash curler before I put on mascara, and I always end up with mascara on my eyelid, so I take a qtip and just moisten it with my tongue (sounds gross but its my own tongue, and my own eyelid so lol) and I swirl the qtip around on the mistake and it comes right off.

Hello. Q tip great idea, don't use your saliva though. I'm an RN student, and in the ER I've seen people with infections from using saliva too close to thier eyes. I know it's yours, but it belongs in your mouth not your eyes or skin. I know that's confusing, but there are tons of infections throughout your body that's caused by 'displacing' bacteria from one area to one it doesnt' belong. It's especially bad around your eyes. If you have any sort of cold sores, depending on what causes those in you, damage to your eyes can include blindness and ulcers that damage structures around your eyes. There's a lot more to that, just use a bit of water or saline solution instead. Please! You are right to watch the little fibers around your eyes, though. That's also dangerous.

Q-Tips
Uses for Q-Tips
Health & Beauty Beauty Make Up Tips TipsApril 27, 2007
plunging toilet
Clearing a Toilet Clogged with Cat Litter
Repairing a Hole in Drywall
Repairing a Hole in Drywall
Overdrawn bank account.
Dealing With an Overdrawn Bank Account
🎉
🎄