Rico (Red Nose Pit Bull)

Rico is a 13 month old Red Nose Pit Bull. I rescued him from a backyard breeder a little over a year ago. He likes to play fetch and wrestle. He is a very loving dog and very loyal and obedient.

By Justin from Killeen, TX

Bless you for rescuing Rico!

What a precious darling, such a sweet face....these are the best dogs there are to share a life with.... I have missed out on the joys of this breed for most of my life, until recently when I fostered one and couldnt let it go....and I have finally seen the light. I lived in Arlington TX for many years and we often went through Killeen to see if there were any houses for sale!

Give the darling a hug for me! Here is a pic of my Elrod, a little darling with mixed heritage....probably with English Staffordshire and then some low to the ground with big feet breed....Elrod Jr, is his long name, and he is named after my Husband, whose nickname is Elrod. LOL.

Robyn

He's a beautiful dog, congratulations! What green eyes!

Pit Bull
Pit Bull Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesMarch 3, 2010
Making a Crocheted Clown Nose
Making a Crocheted Clown Nose
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Pit Bull Puppy
Training a Pit Bull Puppy
🎄