Cut Mr. Clean Magic Erasers In Half

I love using Magic Erasers to clean items in our home from walls to shoes to the glass shower doors but dislike the price of them. That's when I decided to cut the Magic Erasers to the size that was necessary to do the job. For example, only a half of the eraser is needed for the shower door. So I only use a half. We only use 1/4 piece to clean our shoes. Doing this really helps a four pack of sponges last a while.

By linex_4 from San Antonio, TX

This is a great way to get twice for the price of one. I do this as well, and the cleaning power never skips a beat :-)

Fantastic! I've been doing this for a while, too. Also, if you have a dollar tree near you you can get their brand for only $1 for two. I still cut them in half!

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsAugust 25, 2009
Uses for Pencil Erasers
Uses for Pencil Erasers
front of box
Magic Eraser Left Marks
star shaped magic wand
Magic Wand Crafts
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
Cleaning With Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 21, 2017 at 3:47:36 PM on 10.0.0.44 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.