Removing Stickers from Plastic

How can I get a sticker off plastic?

By LaDonna from OH

I use my sister hair dryer, not too hot. Just lightly blow on the stickers with the warm air until the glue gets soft and pull firmly but gently. That will get stickers off most things.

Another way is to put oil on the sticker and let it soak. The oil will soften the sticker so you can peel it off. The key word is soak. So dap some oil on the sticker and let it set. You may have add more oil after a while.

Goo gone will take it off. A tiny bit works on all glues.

I use WD40. Saturate the label with the WD40 that has been shaken up well. Let it soak in a few minutes and you will see that it will easily scrap off with your finger nail. I use this all of the time in fact I just did use my WD40 this way this morning. You will be amazed at how much a simple can of WD40 can and will do for you I know I was.

Good luck and keep us informed on what you end up doing with your problem.

Yes Goo Gone works great. They have a new one now called Goo Gone Extreme for really hard to remove stuff. Might as well get it up front and you're covered.

Soak in the hottest water possible that is safe for the plastic and it will peel off. For the residue either use peanut butter rubbed in and rinsed off or sometimes I use the sticky side of packing tape going over it the sticky tape will pull the glue up. Also have found recently that magic eraser cleaners will also take it off. Hope this helps.

I too, suggest Goo Gone. You can buy it at Dollar Tree. Works great on a lot of things and always good to have around. A bottle will last quite awhile.

@paula jo carr

Amazing! I Googled this and the stickers were on an old mobile phone so wasn't about to soak anything. Just sprayed a bit of WD40 on it and Bang! The stickers were gone! Required a bit of rubbing with a cloth and peeling with my fingers but the phone looks like new and works mint. What can't this magical spray do?

A bottle of Goo Gone, great for removing stickers from plastic.
Removing Stickers from Plastic
Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousMarch 8, 2011
Wood Door
Removing Stickers from a Wood Door
child's hands cutting out a butterfly drawing
Making Homemade Stickers
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
Bumper Stickers on Car
Using Bumper Stickers
🎄