MiscellaneousChristmas

What to Say at Christmas Presentation

Category Miscellaneous

It is my first time to host Christmas presentation. There will be 50 parents and kids attending this event. Are there any tips you can share on what to say in my introduction, etc? Thanks a lot.

Mariah from USA

Answers

I would start by welcoming the guests, friends and family and thanking them for joining you to celebrate such a joyous occasion. Thank the gracious host and hostest for allowing such a group to invade their home. (if applicable)

Mention the lovely attire of the guests, the fabulous decorations, the delicious food and generosity of everyone attending.

Ask for everyone to remember the holiday for what it is and try to show kindness through out the year and not just during the holidays.

Ask for everyone to remember our soldiers that are putting their lives on the line allowing us to have freedom of religion and the freedom that we've all become accustom.

Say a very short, to the point prayer asking for forgiveness and thanks for the many blessing bestowed upon everyone this year and a guiding hand on everyone for the years to follow.

I hope this helps. I may be way off base on what exactly you were asking, but hopefully you are able to get a little idea from these thoughts.

Good luck.