Back to School Shopping Tips

Purchase items early: the school gives supply list at end of year so when you find requirement on sale, purchase if not able to use from previous year.

Our Jr. Higher would lose his lunchbox. After two times of this, I send his lunch to school in paperbags.

The 3rd grader likes to have something hot so I do corndogs, or chicken fries and place in drink thermos. I slide the 'stick' out of the corn dog after heated. *always heat the thermos first!

Knowing that the Sr. and Jr. higher will need to make flash cards for study help, I purchase a triple pack for less then price for single pack of index cards. These can be studied on the way to various events and saved for studying for exams later.

Always keep a calendar of events: I have a different color marker for each child and place events for each day on large desktype calendar on the refrigerator so everyone can see where we are at. I even do this in my personal calendar. Great help with 3 kids involved in sports and band.

By Nancy from Troy, OH

Parenting School ShoppingAugust 3, 2007
Middle School Survival Kit
Making a Middle School Survival Kit
A variety of sports equipment
Saving Money on Sports Equipment for School
kid wearing a jacket
Marking Jackets for School
Girl Getting on the Bus to go Back to School
Preparing Kids for Going Back to School
🎄