Store Glue and Fabric Paint Upside Down

I store my fabric paint in a cardboard box from some pretzels. Keep the bottles stored upside down and they will be ready when you are. If they get clogged, use a paper clip to unclog the tube. Never waste a drop. I empty the last bit onto a plate and let my preschooler paint with a brush. She mixes her own colors and loves it!

By Wendy from Coopersburg, PA

Thats a good idea, you are able to be the colors instead of having to pick up several tubes out the box.

I'd line the cardboard box with plastic to be on the safe side. All it takes is one heavy item to fall onto your paint box and a number of the bottle will burst or leak out through the top or around the cap.

You'll have a real mess and possibly some irreversible damage if you don't take some basic precautions.

It also keeps the paint bottle from "farting" when you squeeze it. If you've ever tried to be very neat and then had an air bubble come through and make a mess, you know what I mean!

Storing Craft Paints
Storing Craft Paints
Organizing CraftsFebruary 10, 2009
Growing Tomatoes Upside Down
Growing Tomatoes Upside Down
Muffin Tin Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Muffin Tin Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipes
Pineapple Upside Down Cake on Glass Plate
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipes
Upside Down Cake
Upside Down Cake Recipes
🎄