Pumpkin Shaped Cheese Ball
- 16 oz of softened cream cheese
- 1/2 lb. of grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of chopped green onions
- 6 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3 Tbsp. of pimento minced
- 3 Tbsp. fresh minced parsley
- 1 stalk of celery cut in half
Mix all ingredients together and form a ball. Place on serving dish. Use fingers or a knife to score down the sides like a pumpkin. Place in refrigerator overnight so that all the flavors can come together. Just before serving stick celery in the top of your pumpkin to form the vine. Serve with crackers or veggies. Enjoy!
By Jessica from Wooster, AR
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 28, 2017 at 8:43:50 AM on 10.0.2.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us