Essential Oils For Lamp Aire Fuel

What are good essentail oil combinations for making my own lamp aire fuel?

Lori

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Hi,

I use eucalyptus, tea tree and citronella for odor removal. Lavender can be used for relaxation.

I have candle warmers and use a quart size jar with water and a few drops of EO's. At first the scent is strong and then seems to fade, but other entering my house can still smell it.

I have also put a few drops of eucalyptus in my table top fountains. The fragrance lasts longer without any heat as long as it is in constant motion.

You can find a wealth of information at several websites: http://camdengrey.com , http://www.FromNatureWithLove.com , and many other sites, also ebay.

Remember you are looking for EO's, not FO's, the EO's have medicinal properties.

Hope this helps,

Tina

Make Your Own MiscellaneousDecember 30, 2006
work boots
Removing Diesel Fuel from Shoes and Boots
man servicing a semi truck
Cleaning Diesel Fuel on Concrete
Lavender Essential Oil
Using Essential Oils
cleaning a car interior
Cleaning Diesel Fuel Odors From Inside a Car
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:01:14 PM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.