Using a Glove on Either Your Right or Left Hand

I'm right handed and while using rubber gloves, I wear out the right hand glove before the left one. When I have two perfectly good left hand gloves, I turn one inside out and instantly I have a right hand glove to go with my other left hand glove. A little bath powder sprinkled inside the glove makes it comfortable and easy to get on and off. Works for me.

By hate litter from NC

Thanks you! Why didn't I think of that? I am left handed and end up with all right handed gloves. Why am I so stupid? Thanks for the tip!

I apologize. I didn't mean to be using someone elses's idea. Before posting this tip, I did a search in archives and did not find anything. Anyway it's a good idea and needs to be repeated as there are many hands that can benefit from this.

Well, that's such a simple idea it makes me wonder why we all haven't been doing this instead of saving all those lefties for who-knew-what reason! I bet I've got a 5 year supply. My husband says I'm a pack rat but now the rat's on him because I CAN use them. Thanks

Hate Litter, don't apologize for having the same idea as someone else. That is why we archive and repost them. There are a lot of clever people out there :) Thanks so much for all your entries.

Who knew? Kudos to you for thinking of this one. Great idea.

I turn the glove inside out, if it is the wrong hand. It helps to put flour or powder on your hand to make it go on easy. I always have more of left hand gloves left without holes than right hand.

By Kathleen from Dothan, AL

Answers:

Great idea. Thanks! (11/16/2009)

By Danialle

If you are fortunate enough to have a friend/neighbor/relative that is opposite-handed to you then it is good to work out a swap method. I am left handed and my neighbor is right handed. When we buy new gloves we swap the off-handed one and it works out to give an extra pair of gloves. (11/16/2009)

By jsham