Elastic Headbands for Notebook Storage

Crisscross several thin, braided elastic headbands around the front cover of a three-ring binder, and your child can tuck pens, pencils, and reminder notes under them. You can also use the same concept on the sun visors in your car. A great way to keep a pen and notepad handy. You can also put your driving directions there and you can view them at a quick glance. They would also work to hold your CD's instead of purchasing a CD holder.

Source: I read it in a magazine while waiting at the dentist office.

By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC

This is a great idea! I am going to do that. I was using my garage door remote to clip everything to the visor. This is a pain when I go somewhere with friends or walk thru the neighborhood, then I have to take down the papers when I grab the remote. This really would simplify my life! Thanks for the great tip.

Cluttered Garage
Organizing Clutter
Organizing MiscellaneousJuly 28, 2009
Cat playing With Elastic Cat Toy
Dangers of Elastic Cat Toys
Elastic
Repairing the Elastic on Fitted Sheets
Elastic for Clothing
Saving Money on Elastic for Clothing
girl in a summer dress
Repairing Elastic Smocking on a Dress
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 4:30:47 PM on 10.0.2.62 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.