Using Magnet for Laundry Reminders

I have a favorite magnet, that's really eye catching, that I use it in my laundry room. I usually use liquid fabric softener, so if I need to put dryer sheets in a specific load of laundry, I put the magnet on the washer as a "reminder". It works every time!

The same could be used in the kitchen on the oven door, to remind you of items being stored in the oven, that need to be removed before your next baking project.

By Terri H. from NV

I do something similar. My washer is old and needs a second rinse, but doesn't have that on the dial. I use a magnet from a sales mailing and cut a "1" and"2" out (goofed up and the 2 is backwards, but I know what it means). I put the "1" or '2" on, depending on which rinse still needs to be done...I also use a magnet on the stovetop when I put clothes in the washer at night, so I'll remember in the morning when I go to put on coffee water.

Laundry Tips and Tricks, Dirty Laundry in a White Basket
Laundry Tips and Tricks
Organizing LaundryNovember 4, 2008
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
Laundry in Washing Machine
How To Do Laundry
Hand pouring powdered laundry detergent into washing machine using pink scoop
Emergency Laundry Detergent Substitutions
Note Written on Mirror
Using Your Bathroom Mirror for Reminders
🎉
🎄