Using Magnet for Laundry Reminders

I have a favorite magnet, that's really eye catching, that I use it in my laundry room. I usually use liquid fabric softener, so if I need to put dryer sheets in a specific load of laundry, I put the magnet on the washer as a "reminder". It works every time!

The same could be used in the kitchen on the oven door, to remind you of items being stored in the oven, that need to be removed before your next baking project.

By Terri H. from NV

I do something similar. My washer is old and needs a second rinse, but doesn't have that on the dial. I use a magnet from a sales mailing and cut a "1" and"2" out (goofed up and the 2 is backwards, but I know what it means). I put the "1" or '2" on, depending on which rinse still needs to be done...I also use a magnet on the stovetop when I put clothes in the washer at night, so I'll remember in the morning when I go to put on coffee water.

Laundry Tips and Tricks, Dirty Laundry in a White Basket
Laundry Tips and Tricks
Organizing LaundryNovember 4, 2008
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
Someone pouring laundry detergent into a plastic cap.
Keeping Your Laundry Detergent Caps Clean
Mark Clothing That Shouldn't Be Dried
Keeping Track of Clothing That Shouldn't Be Dried
Laundry in Washing Machine
How To Do Laundry
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 3:42:30 PM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.