Standard Time - Fall Back This Sunday

It's time to change our clocks back one hour on Sunday, November 1, 2009. Clocks should be moved back Sunday morning at 2 AM, making it now 1 AM. This is true in most states in the U.S.

I already get confused, why make it worse! I had to manually change a clock, and it stopped working, so I had to change the battery in it. We have a "smart alarm clock" that changes by itself, it changed time a week ago. Yesterday, I was tired, so I told my husband I was going to go in that room for an hour because it was already an hour behind.

Sister's Day Craft Ideas
Sister's Day Craft Ideas
Mom and Kids Celebrating Mother's Day
Celebrating Mother's Day
Sunday School
Sunday School Craft Ideas
Sunday School Doing Crafts
Christian Craft Ideas for Kids
🎄
🍂