Need Suggestion for Portable Dishwasher

I will soon be shopping for a dishwasher. My kitchen is small and cupboard space is limited. I will probably need to purchase a portable model. Does anyone have any suggestions as to a make and model? Thank You.

Cindy from Lorain, OH

Hi Cindy,

I don't have a specific model to suggest, but if you go to Sears.com and type in dishwashers, you'll find lots of models and each one has quite a few comments listed by the people who bought them.

Another way to search is to go to Google and type in "portable dishwasher reviews."

Hope this helps. Good luck!

I have a Whirlpool and it is wonderful. It cleans very well and the dried stuck on stuff comes off. I just use a powder detergent, no spots on the glasses ever. I like the portable because it gives me a work station in the middle of the floor. I use it for mixing, chopping and just about anything. The top is finished to look like a wood chopping block. When I need the extra floor space, I just roll it to the end of my cabinets and park it and it becomes extra counter space.

Lowes has one but it is pretty pricey. Janette

Lowes carries one but it is pretty pricey. I dont know the make or model. It is really nice though. Just go to the site and type in portable dishwashers. Thats what I did. Hope this helps. Janette

Be sure to check out Maytag. I had one with the butcher block top for several years and was very happy with it. It cleaned everything! The only problem I ever had with it was that the top had a very thin laminate (faux butcher block, I guess), so I had to be careful with it.

We have since sold the portable, (good resale value), moved, and remodelled our new house, and I again chose the Maytag.

I also recommend checking out all the reviews you can find.

Good luck.

Interior of a full dishwasher.
Removing Hard Water Stains Inside Dishwasher
Replacing a Dishwasher
Replacing a Dishwasher
An open dishwasher full of clean dishes.
Fixing a Leaking Dishwasher
New Open Dishwasher
Saving Money on a Dishwasher
🎄