Stripping Off Hopes Floor Revive

I recently bought a condo with laminate flooring in the entry hall and kitchen. It was dull and a mess. I was advised to to use Hope's Floor revive, not a good idea. The floor now has a build up and shows scratches from my dog walking across it. Does anyone have a suggestion for stripping off the Hopes Floor Revive? The floor never scratched prior to using Hope's. Please help.

Curtis from Evansville, IN

Mixture of ammonia + water, good scrub brush. Then the old fashioned way of cleaning is down on your knees.

Make sure that you have good ventilation in the room.

I used Awesome straight out of the bottle (because I didn't read the directions first to know I was to dilute it) on my old tile floor to remove layers of old wax and dirt left by years of renters. It cleaned it slick and clean. You could try it. It is only $1.00 at the dollar store and is good for many uses. I'd dilute it, though and test it in a hidden area. We use it for loads of cleaning jobs at our restaurant. Good luck!

Cleaning Laminate Flooring, Red dry mop cleaning laminate floors
Cleaning Laminate Flooring
Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsNovember 28, 2007
Japanese beetle eating a leaf.
Getting Rid of Japanese Beetles
sweeping a floor
Floor Sweeping Tips
Chipped Paint on Old Chair
Sealing Chipped Paint on Old Wood
Adding Scent to Old Potpourri, Dried Flowers in Container
Adding Scent to Old Potpourri
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 3:35:11 PM on 10.0.1.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.