Table Favors for 200+ Wedding Guests

I am helping with table favors for a friend's wedding. Originally there were supposed to be about 100 guests, now it looks like it may be 200+. Any ideas? The colors are pink, white, and black.

Debbie from Shallotte, NC

How about some of those special m and m's that you can order?

Pink, white and black SCREAMS Good'n Plenty and licorice to me. Samms or costco may have large boxes of both.

There are nice upscale assortments you can find on the net.

Here's a site to get you started

http://www.oldtimecandy.com/CandyList.htm

G'luck : )

Go to Martha Stewart's website. There's lots of great ideas there that you can modify to your own tastes and price range.

Any of the candies suggested would be great. You could also use Jordan Almonds or jelly beans. They could be presented in crinkled black candy (or cupcake) papers.

You could buy or cut circles of tulle, put a tablespoon or two of candies on top and tie with thin pink, white or black ribbon. Working together, a friend and I did 250 in one evening.

Note: You can cut many layers of tulle at once.

How about pink and white mints in little black mesh/netting bags? Tie a colored ribbon around them. You can buy the material by the yard.

Or you could check the dollar store and see if you could find black and white votive holders and put pink candles in them. If you explain what you need, they may be able to order them for you and give you a discount for the quanity. Or maybe pink, white and black tealight candles set at each place, they come by the bag and are very inexpensive.

my FH and i are making cds for everyone we got 250 cds on sale and at the dollar store we got the envolpes for them 20 for a 1.00 and silver paper that we will print the song titles on and cover the little window they will be about .80 cents a favour we are also going to put a thank you letter inside. My sister inlaw had a great idea for hers she made little pouchs of dry ranch dip mix, bbq steak rub and mexican seasoning, you could also do hot chocolate or hot apple cider mix with a cinnmon stick. I have also received little stater evergreen trees ours is at home and growing in a cute little clear vase and i think of the fun we had at the wedding each time i see it we plan to plant the tree this spring

You could buy these mini champagne glasses (144 for 18 bucks) and fill with jordan almonds 100-120 for around 6 bucks and wrap with tulle or just leave plain. This site I found has tons of super cheap favors for other ideas. http://www.save-on-crafts.com/clearplascha.html

I plan on giving out lotto tickets as favors at my wedding - I found a site that makes envelopes small enough to hold lotto tickets:

http://www.jampaper.com/Envelopes/TinyEnvelopes

I'll also use the envelopes as place cards (pinned to a corkboard)

Also, I've noticed a lot of couples making donations to a favorite charity in honor of their wedding guests. No one would know or ask how much you're donating so you could easily donate just $50 or $75. You then make up small (5X7) cards informing guests about the donation.

My other thoughts were to wrap boxes of Whitman's Sampler chocolates in pretty paper and ribbon, or buy those little squares of Ghiraradelli chocolates and put them in little organza pouches that you can buy at any craft store.

Hope that helps!

My daughter used clear plastic tubes (purchased online), then filled them with candy that matched her color scheme. Good & Plenty and licorice would be pretty for your pink, black & white scheme. Glue a pink or white silk flower on the tube cap.

Don't know if you still need it, but since there are so many guests I would do pink and white favor boxes filled with candy, the boxes shouldn't be that expensive, I put a link of some boxes, and if you call the company they would probably give you a discount since you are buying so many.

http://www.giasweddingstore.com/ser ... ?$catalog.Oem=Tins%2C+Bags+%26+Boxes

wedding favor candy tins
Inexpensive Wedding Favor Ideas
Weddings Wedding FavorsJanuary 9, 2008
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
A fancy cookie wedding favor.
Edible Wedding Favor Ideas
Homemade wedding favor.
Homemade Wedding Favors
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
🎉
🎄