Crockpot Turkey Breasts

Whenever turkey breasts are on sale for 99 cents a pound, I like this recipe. Spray the inside of your crockpot with Pam and place unwrapped breast in it. Then take a can of whole berry cranberry sauce and spread over the breast. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. It is very delicious and makes great meat for sandwiches. Enjoy!

By Rachel B. from Gladwin

Great idea. I love crock pot recipes especially easy ones. I do the same thing with whole chickens when they are on sale. Put it in the crock pot, add one cup of katsup & one cup of coke and let it cook all day. It just falls off the bones.

I read your crock pot turkey recipe, I am a little confused, when you say put in unwrapped, do you man still in the cardboard wrapped, as you get it from the store/ sounds good and will wait for your answer. Thank you, Mel

I am confused. The recipe says "unwrapped breast". What does this mean? I am assuming I am to leave the skin on, correct? Will this work with a bine-in turkey breast? This sounds wonderful.

Plus I am sure it would work with turkey thighs and other meats as well.

A cooked turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in a Slow Cooker (Crockpot)
Food and Recipes Recipes PoultryFebruary 11, 2009
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
Grilled Rosemary Chicken
Recipes Using Chicken Breasts
Carving a Turkey
Using Your Turkey Bones for Soup
Cooked Chicken Breasts
Cooking Frozen Boneless Chicken Breasts