Uses for Lansinoh

Don't throw away the remaining "Lansinoh" tube remaining from your breast feeding. It can be used for any burns, cuts or as lip balm. I use it all the time. I got a big tube as baby shower gift and a small tube in the hospital.

By Tanya from Chelmsford, MA

I recently found "Dischem Healing Cream" at Dischem and, on smelling, realised that it was the nipple cream I had used when breastfeeding my three children. I bought it immediately, only to find that my children hate the idea of using it! I use it on my heels to prevent cracking and sometimes just smell it to remember the children's baby days!

Health & Beauty AdviceJune 29, 2006
metal burner covers
Uses for Burner Covers
Uses for Juicer Pulp
Uses for Juicer Pulp
Uses for Old Briefcases, Worn two strap leather briefcase.
Uses for Old Briefcases
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:34:21 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.