GiftsChristmas

Inexpensive or Homemade Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

Category Gifts

My boyfriend's birthday falls on December 30. I am on a very tight budget this year and want to make him some things, but I have no idea what to make him, or some cheap things to buy him.

Any ideas?

By Taylor

How about an emergency car kit? An old backpack or plastic tote add a change of clothes socks extra shoes that he wasn't planning on keeping, flares, matches in a sealed baggie, flashlight, bottled water, some breakfast bars candy bars something munchable that stable, a notepad with emergency numbers, a couple trashbags in rainy weather they make passable ponchos and one can be tied to a car antenna as a signal, a blanket maybe a book use your imagination. You can do this one for cheap with lots of TLC.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a while now, and I've already made him a nice card. I feel like that's lame, and I want to get him (or make him-preferably) something for Christmas.

He's into video games and rock music, but I talked to him and his mom and he's already getting all the things he didn't already have. I have to pay for my own Florida trip come February, so if I could make something with cheap material or buy something not too pricey that would be great. Any ideas? Help! He's already gotten me something and says I will love it.

By Cassie

You could always get him a rock and roll t shirt of his favorite band some times you can get them cheap on ebay but it wouldn't be here in time for Christmas you could get him a gift card to his favorite eatery or to a music store in his area.

Making a gift is special. My ex was professional in the industry so rock n roll is how I would go. You don't have to buy anything. Make copies of his favorite bands, or lyrics to a song you both enjoy together. You could frame it, make a collage if there are several bands.

Get copies of either pictures, album covers etc. and place on some neat material,then put them in a frame. If you have a great picture of the two of you put that in the middle with the lyrics around it.You could also make collage of the bands over lapping with picture in the center.

These you can get off of YouTube or I'm sure they have Face Book page with pictures. If you like getting lyrics just Google the song titles. I'm sure it would be wonderful gift. Frames are inexpensive found on sale, thrift store or maybe you can recycle one you have. He would keep this forever. Where a shirt, clothing, even if you bought the music wouldn't be as personal. Have a Merry Christmas!

It's easy to make homemade fortune cookies. You could write your own sayings and put those inside. They could be themed, like "all the things I like about you" would be the theme, and each of the messages would start with "I like..." Example: "I like it when we take a walk together" or "I like how big your smile gets when I walk into the room"

To learn how to make fortune cookies, just youtube it. There are several tutorials, and that's how I learned. To make a couple dozen cookies, it probably takes just under an hour to make the cookies.

I recently re-united with my high school sweetheart 5 months ago and want to give him a personal/creative gift for his birthday which also happens to be a few days before Christmas. It's been over 10yrs. since we have been in each other's lives and getting to know each other all over again. We are in a relationship now and I have absolutely no idea what I can make for him as money is tight for both of us, any ideas? Please help asap!

By cat

Are you planning to combine the gifts? If so, I suggest that you not do that.

People don't like to have their birthday and Christmas gifts combined, my siblings are December 2,3 and 10. Make him cookies for one gift and perhaps a mixed cd for the other, if you have the equipment to do so.