Massaging Cellulite

Cellulite? Summer? Time for therapy as well as worry. You can give yourself a nice massage to your lower problem areas standing in the surf and letting the water beat against your thighs/stomach, etc.

You can also use hot tubs, etc. year round to get a massage from the jets on your problem areas. I really see a difference when I am deprived of my water massage! (Could you use a garden hose, too? Worth a try...)

By pamhyila from L.A., CA

It is good to massage in circular upwards motions with just our hands, it helps to tighten the skin and lift the targeted areas. I would recommend applying creams for easier massaging. I tried natrim organic creams which works wonderfully with the massages.

Getting Rid of Cellulite
Getting Rid of Cellulite
Health & Beauty AdviceJuly 27, 2006