Great Potato Wedges

Seasoned potato wedges are always a hit. Scrub your favourite kind of potatoes and slice them into wedges. Roll them in 2 tsp. of Olive Oil and your favourite seasoning (Greek, Cajun, Oregano, Parmesan, etc. My fav is Italian with a sprinkle of Chili Pepper seeds). Bake them at 350 degrees F until they are soft in the middle and crispy on the outside. The length of cooking time depends of the thickness of the potato, usually 30-45 minutes.

Make these in the microwave oven in a lot less time.Spray a microwave safe dish with lowfat cooking spray .Place wedges on dish.

Microwave til done to desired texture.This usally takes 12- 15 minutes tops or even less if you don't make a big dish of them & have a highpowered Microwave oven like we do.

Both great ideas. If I have time I willl always go with the oven but when I'm in a hurry, it is great to know I can do these in the mircro. Thanks guys. I have a fav mexican seasoning that will be good.

A plate of Jo Jo potato wedges.
Homemade Jo Jo Potato Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes PotatoesJanuary 23, 2005
Sweet Potato Chips
Sweet Potato Chip Recipes
Baked Potato Wedges
Baked Potato Wedges Recipes
Hot Potato Salad
Hot Potato Salad Recipes
🎄