10th Birthday Party

What could I do for a 10 year old's best birthday party ever?

By Maggie from Albany, NY

Answers

Best Answer

Ask her what she likes or what she wants to do. Also Pinterest is a great resource.

July 16, 2010 Flag

I want to arrange my younger brother's birthday party. My brother is 9 years old and he will become 10 in the month of August but, in his 10 years of age, this will be my brothers first birthday party. I don't know what preparations to do so please give me some idea of how do I arrange my brother's party.

I will be really grateful to you if you people help me to do something great for my brother's party. it is my request to you.

By Nida from Hyderabad

Answers:

10th Birthday Party

Nida, my suggestion to you would be to just plan some games that you think your brother and his friends will enjoy. For my son's birthday parties, would have relays and play musical chairs and give little prizes to the winners of the games. We would make a cake, have hot dogs or some sort of inexpensive food such as that, and punch for everyone. My son's also been to a couple of parties held in parks and those have worked out well since the kids had plenty of room to run and play. Just remember, provide some organized fun, but then let the kids have some free play, too and they should have a blast. It's very sweet of you to give your brother his first birhday party. Good luck and happy 10th birthday to your brother! (07/20/2007)

By TxSavr

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
10th Birthday Cake.
10th Birthday Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayJuly 16, 2010
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Decorate Cupcakes
Decorate Cupcakes at a Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
10 year old girl surrounded by friends with streamers, party blowers, and party hats
10th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
🎉
🎄