Crafts Using Plastic Leis

I have a grocery bag full of those cheap plastic leis; not the kind that look like flowers, but the ones that are just scrunched plastic. I hate to pitch them. Does anyone have any craft ideas that could make use of them?

Corene from Neenah, WI

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

If you can't find a use for them, ask around. I don't know about your area, but in our state, NC and some of the surrounding states, our Vacation Bible School for 2008 is called "Outrigger Island" and has a Hawaiian theme. Maybe the churches could use them.

give them to your local elementary schools. They can use them for activities they have throughout the school year.

Have a Hawaiian party and let everyone take them home

You can offer them up on Freecycle. Someone will come and get them.

yes I use them all the time. I just glue them to place mats around the edge and use thoses to make mats to set candles that come in jars on. They are very pretty and the people I give them to seam to really like them. Maybe you could try this . Have a wonderful day. Ps please dont toss them maybe I could send you money to msil thrm to me if you dont want them! Just let me know by posting again and I will send you my email address. I live in Ky

Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
Plastic Lid Man
Crafts Using Plastic Lids
Wheelbarrow Flower Decoration
Crafts Using Laundry Detergent Scoops